>From my point of view it seems a little bit overloaded for a subject as our
foundation.

What I did not found out:
- how do you set the "Kontenplan" and the respective numbers?
- how do you scale down the leftside menu to the really necessary points.
- is there already a standard-"Kontenplan" for foundations implemented?
- exists a standard-"Kontenplan" for foundations at all?

For me, it looks like to use a hyper-zapper to kill a small ant. But as it seems
open source, it does not cost us any money to buy it. But what amount of time do
you expect to learn to drive this tank?

Maybe we can get some assistance from Frédéric, because he is the man to use it
afterwards.

Jürg