The journalists uses frequently Wikipedia as main sources of information.

This is a good news, but also a bad news because if Wikipedia fails,
journalists fail.

In Italy during the April fool Wikipedia have written the news that
the Italian Wikimedia's president and all the Wikimedia's board has
been involved in a legal problem with a politic. The newspaper written
this news adding some other thinks for example that the politic has
been Berlusconi and something else.

Ilario