Dear whoever :

         It is my first jot in "mailing list". Permit me to introduce
myself, i am a human being who believes that having knowledge ( knowledge
about what so ever the community considers so tiny and should be
disregarded) is having the light too bright to clear the dust of our
"Animalised Desires" littering's.   After a 34 years of living within the
wright definition of human being on this pretty Planet( Earth). I figured
out the following :

  *knowledge :*  It is the obsession of ( Details ). information
regarding...... + information regarding...... + information
regarding....... = Knowledge
                                                                 ==>
details regarding........... + details regarding............ + details
regarding............. = information.

***********  *The details Approach.=====> The knowledge====> The
most powerful weapon.*
*