In a somewhat fortuitous coincidence, the show has just got back in touch to see if we have someone. The broadcast would be on Friday morning, most likely at 10.10am or 11.10am and they'd like to speak to someone before Thursday to discuss. Do let me know if you fancy it and I'll pass the details on.

Stevie