Hi fellow Wikimedia IE members,

My name is Jodi Schneider, I'm a researcher at the National University of
Ireland, Galway.

I'm studying Wikipedia's deletion discussions and am looking for
Wikipedians to interview about the deletion process. I envision a 30 minute
skype or phone conversation. I'm interested in learning about your
experiences with Wikipedia, and especially article deletion. You can read
more about my project at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Research:Understanding_Wikipedia_Coordination_Spaces_and_Costs
I hope to talk with people with a wide variety of experience editing
Wikipedia.

My work aims to support decision-making and identify opportunities for
helping new community members. Your opinions and experience would be very
valuable to me in this work.

Would you be willing to talk with me? Let me know the best times for you;
you can reach me at jschnei...@pobox.com or with the info below.

Best,
Jodi

WP:Jodi.a.schneider