Dear all,

You are all kindly invited to the Wiki Loves Monuments launch next Tuesday
26th August. It¹s taking place in St Audoen¹s Church, 14 High Street, Dublin
8 at 6pm, and we¹d love to see as many Wikipedians there as possible. We¹re
delighted to announce that Minister Simon Harris TD will be launching the
event, and it¹ll be great opportunity for a meet up! Members of the working
group will be speaking, and as well as run down of the competition, we¹ll be
talking about our plans for future events.

Please RSVP if you can make it to wikimediairel...@gmail.com, just so we
have an idea of numbers.

Also, did you catch the coverage of Wikimania appearing in today¹s Irish
Times?
http://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/good-citations-at-wikipedia-s-annua
l-meeting-1.1900657

Cheers,