Meeting Minutes-9 October 2014

Attendees:

Shannon Eichelberger (SE)

Rebecca O’Neill (RO)

Clem McGann (CM)

Edit-a-thons

RO has confirmed a venue for the Ada Lovelace edit-a-thon-it will take
place on Sunday 2 November beginning at 2pm at the Science Gallery

Wiki Loves Monuments

SE sorted through the category page. We began with 2015 images and ended
with 1931. 84 images were ineligible, 4.2% of the total.

SE had a spirited discussion with an administrator on Commons about the
eligible images.

The list was sent to the judges. There were several questions about how to
sort images.

The awards ceremony has been confirmed for IGS on 5 November, 6-8pm. RO
will mock up an invitation.

Education

EE sent proposal for CESI to present at annual conference in February 2015.
They are not accepting proposal yet, but EE spoke to his contact in CESI
and was assured we would be given a spot for a presentation or workshop or
both.

The next meeting is scheduled for Thursday, 16 October  @ 7pm. If you would
like to attend the meeting via Skype send an email to
wikimediairel...@gmail.com.