Meeting Minutes-27 November 2014

Attendees:

Shannon Eichelberger (SE)

Rebecca O’Neill (RO)

Eugene Eichelberger (EE)

Sharon Flynn (SF)

Clement McGann (CM)

User Group

Planning Meeting-We will meet at Bull and Castle for lunch followed by a
planning meeting for 2015

SF is working with the translation department at NUIG about Meta page
translation

Wiki Loves Monuments

There is still a lot of cleaning up to do with the data before it is moved
to Wikidata

Edit-a-thons

UCD-Wednesday was the presentation of the articles . RO and Sabina
attended. A few of the articles have been flagged for copyright issues with
images. Several have be tagged for deletion or have been deleted. RO is
running interference. For the next project we might think about placing a
banner or something on the talk page to keep that from happening again

WWI-Collins Barracks-6 December 10am-4pm. RO has schedule one short talk so
far. We have one WiFi box to use. RO will apply for a microgrant to buy our
own boxes for future use.

The next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday 9 December @ 7pm. If you would
like to attend the meeting via Google Hangouts send an email to
wikimediairel...@gmail.com.