Hi, Wikimedia Community Ireland

My Name is Frank Chandler, I am two times winner of The Wiki Loves
Monuments Photo Contest 2015. My Phone number is 0851137941,
My Question is, I was looking at The Wiki Loves Monuments Website Which was
updated recently and noticed one of my Winning images is not Loading on the
Web Page all thats Visable is the Text as Followes, Poulnabrone Portal
Tomb, Co Clare, by Frank Chandler, 9 out of the 10 Winning images are only
on Display on the Webpage. Hope this is of help to you, Frank Chandler.

On Sun, Nov 22, 2015 at 1:41 PM, Wikimedia Ireland <
wikimediairel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Irish Wikimedians,
>
>   There are under 2 weeks left in the consultation period for the bylaws
> for the chapter. We would like input from as many people as possible.
>
> Have a look at the bylaws here
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Community_Ireland_Bylaws> and
> comment on the discussion page.
>
> -- Shannon Eichelberger, Chair