Eugene Eichelberger (EE)

Rebecca O’Neill (RO)

Sharon Flynn (SF)

Joseph Quinn (JQ)

User Group

   -

   Chapter Paperwork
   -

      EE will finish bylaws to vote on at the next meeting.
      -

      JQ will look at developing a Mission Statement
      -

   Survey
   -

      RO is waiting to hear back about putting a banner on Wikipedia. We
      hope to have the survey out for the month of February
      -

   Active Editors
   -

      There are 280-290 active editors (5 edits a month) and 20-30 very
      active editors (over 100 edits a month) on the English language
Wikipedia. Some
      ideas were suggested on how to reach the active editors in
Ireland. It was
      decided that we will wait until after the survey results are back.
      -

   Meetings
   -

      It was decided that the group will scale back the meetings to every
      other week. To encourage more participants we will begin using Doodle to
      schedule the meetings. Several options for meeting days and times will be
      put on the Doodle and everyone will have 3 days to vote on what day/time
      suits them best. The day/time with the most votes wins. SE will send out
      the Doodle in the early part of the ‘off’ week.

Edit-a-thons

   -

   PRONI-4 February 2:30-5:30
   -

      SE, RO, and JQ will attend
      -

      SE will create the event page on Wikipedia
      -

      JQ will create a flyer
      -

      JQ and SE will research Wikipedia pages to be worked on

Conferences

   -

   No news

WLM

   -

   No news

Other Events

   -

   Science Gallery-Open Data Health Event-20 January 6:30pm
   -

      Event page already created
      -

      There are 3 speakers scheduled, including the CIO of the HSE
      -

      EE will send information to SE and RO for PR

The next meeting Doodle will go out on Monday, 11 January. If you would
like to vote on the Doodle please send an email to
wikimediairel...@gmail.com

-- Shannon Eichelberger, Chair