Sharon Flynn (SF)

Joseph Quinn (JQ)

Gabriel Beecham (GB)

Oliver Moran (OM)

User Group

   -

   By-laws
   -

      Voting took place on the by-laws. The tally was as follows:
      -

         SE-Yay
         -

         EE-Yay
         -

         RO-Yay
         -

         SF-Yay
         -

         JQ-Yay
         -

         GB-Yay
         -

         OM-Yay

The vote was unanimously in favor of passage.

   -

   Survey
   -

      RO has account with Qualtrics to run the survey.
      -

      It has been translated into Irish. GB and OM will look over it.
      -

      It is scheduled to go live on Monday 22 February.
      -

      SE and RO will promote it on social media and the mailing list.

Edit-a-thons

   -

   PRONI
   -

      The event went very well with about 10 participants. Though we did
      not get a lot of editing done, we did make some connections in PRONI and
      Queen’s University Belfast who are interested in running more events.
      -

   Art+Feminism
   -

      This is a virtual event which we will promote to our users.

Conferences

   -

   Museum Next-April
   -

      RO will present a workshop at this event
      -

   Ed-Tech-end of May
   -

      SF would like to present a workshop at this conference building on
      the talk she gave last year.
      -

      It was suggested that the workshop either cover just the basics or
      the use of the Education extension, depending on the allotted time.

WLM

   -

   No News

WLE

   -

   John Cummings (WMUK and WIkimedian in Residence at UNESCO) is interested
   in running a joint Wiki Loves Earth contest with Ireland and UK.
   -

   It was agreed that we have no one to spare at the moment to run it, but
   we could assist the UK if they wanted to run it.
   -

   RO will stay in touch with WMUK

Other Events

   -

   Science Gallery
   -

      EE has confirmed the date of 11 May from 6:30-8 for our next event.
      -

      The theme is Future Farms and we are looking for speakers.
      -
   -

   NUIGalway
   -

      SF confirmed the photowalk will take place at the end of March and
      they will be uploaded to Commons.

--Shannon Eichelberger, Chair