Eugene Eichelberger (EE)

Rebecca O’Neill (RO)

Donna Alexander (DA)

User Group

   -

   No news

Edit-a-thons

   -

   UCD workshop-10 October-time not confirmed yet
   -

   UCC workshop-February 2017-date pending
   -

   Meeting about Herstory-Liquor Rooms-29 September-7pm

Conferences

   -

   No news

WLM

   -

   As of this date we have 193 images uploaded, which is way down on last
   year.
   -

   SE spoke to the PR company-another release will be put out and the
   Galway edit-a-thon will be targeted.
   -

   SE and RO will travel to NUI Galway for the writing event on 28
   September. SE will add sections to the contest page for the Galway and
   Dublin events.
   -

   The Dublin 1916 Wikipedian Writers Workshop is scheduled for 18 October
   from 6:30-8pm at the Science Gallery.
   -

   As part of the APG grant we will request funds to have someone work with
   the data, get more of the information on Wikipedia, and work with the
   government about releasing the copyright.

Misc

   -

   There have been some issues with the education extension at Maynooth
   University. RO will look into it.
   -

   DA reported of the possibility of an event at UCC in the summer of 2017.
   She will keep us up to date.

-- Shannon Eichelberger