From: Deepu Joseph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2008 6:17:02 PM
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Setting up the Wikimedia India Chapter

About time we woke up then. What is the next step that we need to take?

IIRC, Anirudh had spoken to some NGO ( was it CEE?) a while ago, and they were
ready to sponsor the chapter. Is that right? Any idea if they might still be
interested?

Deepu

2008/11/25 Nicholas

In hibernation as far as I know. :(