All,

We would like to let you all know that Jimmy wales and two other wikimedia
foundation members will be in Thiruvananthapuram as a part of fsfs
conference<http://www.fsfs.in/content/registration-fsfs-conference-open-now>.
The fsfs and space-kerala organizers has provided an opportunity for
malayalam wikipedians to participate, conduct a session/panel discussion and
meet Jimmy soon after. We would like to welcome if anyone is interested in
joining. We may even plan an indian wiki meet there, if there is enough
participation from other wikipedias.

Thanks,
Jyothis.