I tried and found it better. I could not find a way to enter special
characters in any of the advanced menu topics. Can someone guide  and also
advise, what  is the main purpose of these special characters
If the objective  is occasional  data entry. there may be limited use for
Indian scripts, as the keyboard usually supports all characters.

Regards
Arjun