Dear Wikipedians,

This is to announce the next Wikipedian meetup to be held in Oct 9.
Further details can be found at the Wiki page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Bangalore/Bangalore6

The meetups are intended to be structured as follows — Introductions, a few
focused talks by wikipedians to share experience / expertise followed by
demos and open discussions on topics of common interest.

We have some interesting talks lined up this meetup, Please do make it.

Please spread the word around and hope to see many of you there at the
meetup. We are having some good momentum going with the monthly face to face
meetups.

Regards

Arun

Bangalore, India