From: Arun Ram <arunra...@gmail.com>
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Sent: Thu, October 8, 2009 10:17:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] India, home to the largest spoken languages in
the world: A localisation opportunity

Hi Siebrand,

Thanks for reaching out.

I am keen to help in anyway I can in my spare time towards this (connecting
people), though my time is a bit constrained with few other commitments.

Happy to try and connect you with people, who may have skills to help in some
of these languages.

I agree it is important to spread the word and focus on getting more
and more localization done for languages spoken in India.

There are a few others who would be keen to assist. I can connect you to them
as well.

Regards
Arun

Bangalore, India