Hoi,
There are several encouraging signs for some of the Indian languages. For
several languages there is a steady stream of localisations happening. The
growth of several Wikipedias in their traffic is really nice particularly
Hindi, Telugu and Malayam. There have been spikes in the traffic that in my
opinion indicate that there is a pent up demand for good quality content in
your languages. The article growth for Hindi is 27% for a month which will
get it more traffic.. I would be surprised if this is not bot generated
information. When this is smart information, it will surely help.. it may be
an idea to investigate this possibility for other language projects
particularly for the ones that are growing already.

There are two technical things that you can do to help yourself.. Provide us
with a list of the characters for your language so thayout we can include
them in the Usability Initiative's advanced toolbar like we already have for
Telugu. The other thing is please define what language and usability issues
exist for your language, there are articles on Meta where we welcome your
input.
Thanks.
     GerardM

http://stats.wikimedia.org/EN/TablesPageViewsMonthly.htm