Hi folks,
I know it is very very late for this now.. Can we have some wikipedia
participation for the upcoming FOSS.in conference at Bangalore ?

For those who came in late, Atul Chitnis of FOSS.in had inivited us for
speaker notes or even info stalls for wikipedia , during the last Bangalore
meetup ( Oct 11) .

Unfortunately most of us went busy and today ( 28th Oct , 2009) happens to
be last date for the speaker registeration.

More details can be seen below>

http://foss.in/
http://foss.in/register/speaker-registration-2009

Since Atul is very sympathetic to the cause of Wikipedia, we may be still
possible to buy some more time if v can get some concrete ideas by today. ;)

Comments?

Thanks
Tinu Cherian