==Requesting priority participation==
Hello,
I am [[:mr:user: mahitgar]] from Marathi language wikipedia,  and I am
currently engaged on a [[:strategy:Task force/India Task Force]] for the
Wikimedia Foundation in their strategic planning process.As you know  Wikimedia
is currently gearing up for a year-long strategy and business planning process,
which will be open and collaborative. As part of this process, we are looking
to gather insights from people from multiple perspectives on Wikimedia’s
potential path forward.

and currently we are discussing [[:strategy:Talk:Emerging strategic
priorities/ESP 1 key questions]] ,You can find our emerging fact base at
strategy.wikipedia.org, and we would love for you to add
 your insights.

Thanks and Regards
~~~~

      Connect more, do more and share more with Yahoo! India Mail. Learn more.
http://in.overview.mail.yahoo.com/