In plain text, in case the previous message is not accessible.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        India task force
Date:   Thu, 19 Nov 2009 16:02:27 +0530
From:   Achal Prabhala <a_prabh...@yahoo.co.uk>
To:     wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
CC:     Eugene Eric Kim <ee...@blueoxen.com>

Greetings...my name is Achal Prabhala and I am helping the Wikimedia
Foundation with their strategy exercise
(http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main_Page), specifically, by
coordinating the India task force
(http://strategy.wikimedia.org/wiki/Task_force/India_Task_Force).

While several people have applied to be on the task force, and others
have been invited, we are still looking for Wikipedians and Wiki
enthusiasts with some very specific attributes, namely:

- Hindi Wikipedians (or Wikipedians who live in Delhi/ North India and
come from there)
- Northeastern Wikipedians (who originate from and preferably live in
some part of Northeast India, excluding Calcutta and W. Bengal)
- Urdu/ Punjabi Wikipedians (either from Pakistan and living there, or
from India)

Lastly, there is a somewhat embarrassing lack of female participation in
the Wikimedia world generally, and this reflects almost more sharply in
our region. Should any of you be (or know of) good candidates to correct
this apparent representational imbalance, we are very interested in
hearing from you.

I'm writing to ask for your help in trying to identify some names/ leads
around all four categories listed above. If you feel you fit these
attributes yourself, please don't hesitate to nominate yourself - all we
need to know is a little about what you do and why you think you could
contribute to the India task force.

Could you please send your suggestions to me (aprabh...@gmail.com) and
Eugene Kim (ee...@blueoxen.com) in the next one or two days?

Thank you in anticipation.