Thanks to all who had attended the last WikiMeetup in Bangalore. It was a
pleasure finally meeting User:Ganeshk in real life too.

Sorry for the last minute changes in this meetup venue.

I wish to thank Sunil Abraham ( of CIS) and CIS ( Centre for Internet and
Society, Bangalore) for helping us host these WikiMeetups in Bangalore,
without them this wouldnot have been possible smoothly.

The next meetup in Bangalore is in December.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Bangalore/Bangalore8

We invite Wikipedians from other parts of India also to attend the
WikiMeetups in Bangalore. It would be really good if Wikipedians in other
metros/towns can host such meetups locally at their places also.

Regards
User:TinuCherian