Hi all,

   - What: Wikipedia Day Bangalore — 16-Jan-2010
   - When: *Saturday, 16 Jan, 2010 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM*
   - Where: The Centre for Internet and Society, Bangalore
   - Who: Wikipedians from any part of India or the world and anyone who is
   interested in Wikipedia! Meetup is open to members of all Wikimedia projects
   and Wikipedians from all languages.All are welcome, and we are especially
   interested in seeing newcomers to join the experienced
   Wikipedians/Wikimedians. If you are interested in coming,please sign up at
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Bangalore/WikipediaDay2010

Please do spread the word around

Regards,
Srikanth L

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 12:37 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <
rsrikant...@gmail.com> wrote:

> When will the draft be ready? I have limited time to translate, if NOT I'll
> get Rohitrrr, or MuntiPrasad to do it for me..
> Regards
>
> --
> Srikanth/R/
>
> If any message seems out of the blue from this account, PLEASE call me up
> on my mobile to confirm it was sent by me.

Srikanth.L
http://j.mp/SrikanthL