Thanks Nadig for that post.

We need help towards the event too. Please check the link below and
volunteer:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Bangalore/WikipediaDay2010#Help_needed_for_event

We also need folks from the following wikipedia to share the "state of the
wiki":
Hindi

   - Bengali
   - Manipuri
   - Hindi
   - Marathi

We have volunteers for Kannada, Tamil, Telugu and Tamil already. Check page
for details.

We are thinking of exploring possibilities to connect people remotely by
telephone.

regards

Arunram
Bangalore, India