Gerard Meijssen wrote:
--

<http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Support_Wikipedia/en>
Hoi,
One way of approaching this is by asking our corporate (ie MediaWiki) sponsors and ask them this question. When they indicate that specific models do not work for specific languages, we can find people who can help with the creation of additional characters for fonts. (I know just the man).
I just saw a 'screenshot of mobile Malayalam Wikipedia article' sent by Jyothis (from his iphone (?)). Malayalam font rendering support need complete reconstruction. All indic scripts are very similar, so same will be the case in other languages (may be, If they were not fixed yet). Few years before all 'computer operating systems' suffered the same problems ;-)[1 <http://rahulpmb.blogspot.com/2008/06/kaarkkodakan-fix-for-pango.html>][2], so lets hope that will get fixed soon.