Mobile is definitely the future. The support for Unicode will come
eventually and it is only a matter of time. Individual wikipedia
community can drive the need, if we localize and be ready to push the
mobile manufaturers to think of including localization and unicode in
every device that is shipped! It should get to a point where device
purchase decisions are  influenced by the language support availability.

Regards,
Jyothis.
Sent from my iPhone