On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 5:06 PM, Shiju Alex <shijualexonl...@gmail.com>wrote:

> It will be good if all the other committee members introduce themselves to
> *Indic language* wiki community.

Shiju,

Most of the members have user pages on the respective Wikipedias and sister
projects and their work speaks for themselves. I don't think there is a
necessity for all committee members to separately introduce themselves here
on this mailing list unless ofcourse they themselves like to.

I'm also quite surprised at the constant 'bold' or 'highlight' on words on
emails exchanged this list.

Nevertheless, people who've not known me till now, can find more about me
at:
http://kn.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:HPNadig
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:HPN
http://sa.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:HPN

More about me is here:
http://hpnadig.net/about

And I also happen to be the moderator of this list.
--
Hari Prasad Nadig
http://hpnadig.net | http://twitter.com/hpnadig