Hi Wikipedians,

I propose that we try out Tele conf facility for  the wiki meet up on 14
March, so that people who are not able to join in person can join on phone.
This will also give an opportunity for people  in other parts of India also
to join. I am providing the details of the  conf id, PIN and calling
numbers.

As this is a free service plan from Sabsebolo, there is a 10 line limit for
bridging. (The callers will have to bear the expenses for calling the bridge
numbers)   All the participants have to follow the meeting guidelines and
etiquette and have to mute when not speaking for an effective conf.  If we
have any problem, we will stop the teleconf and go ahead with the regular in
person meeting

Conference ID and PIN:

conference id: *1651896*
pin: *6959*
Call one of these telephone numbers to start your conference:

   1. Mumbai: *(+91) 22 39804444*
   2. Bangalore: *(+91) 80 67224444*
   3. Delhi: *(+91) 11 66194444*
   4. Chennai: *(+91) 44 66894444*
   5. Hyderabad: *(+91) 40 66244444*
   6. Kolkata: *(+91) 33 66324444*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Bangalore/Bangalore12
Time:  3:00 PM - 5:30 PM , 14 March 2010

Regards
Tinu Cherian