From: CherianTinu Abraham <tinucher...@gmail.com>
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Sent: Sat, 13 March, 2010 8:45:45 AM
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Wikimedia India Chapter

Thatz a great idea. Let us talk ! Please try to attend both the IRC chat today
and Bangalore Meetup tommorrow.

The primary discussion will be regarding WikiMedia India chapter formation .
Please maintain the etiquettes of the discussion.

- Tinu Cherian

Can we have a IRC on this topic ?

http://in.yahoo.com/