Personally I think we must have maximum discussion whether it through
mailing list, IRC channel, Bangalore or Kerala meetups. Till now in the
mailing list we had only discussion about the signatories part. I hope in
the IRC we will have more topics to discuss  which are in
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_India/MoA

On 13 March 2010 09:23, guru brahma <wiki...@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am personally opposed to IRC both on principle and practical
> considerations. On principle, IRC chat is lost to posterity and future
> arguments cannot be resolved - as far as my understanding goes, Meta is and
> has to be the only forum for discussions for the Chapters Committee to take
> consideration. An additional advantage with Meta is that the discussions
> need not be synchronic, thus naturally overcoming the barriers of time and
> geography. Practically speaking, I work from an office computer on which IRC
> has been disabled and I do not have admin privileges.
>
> @Tinu: Is the discussion in Bangalore meet-up tomorrow going to be with
> respect to WikiMedia India chapter formation? What exactly would be the
> agenda? It would help to have an agenda so that we can all come prepared. As
> far as I understand, the discussion on MoA of the proposed chapter ends EoD
> Saturday, that is today.
>
>  Cheers,
> Srinivas Gunta.
> Unified login across all Wikimedia projects: Gurubrahma

Naveen Francis