Hoi,
There is a difference between a transliteration script and an alternate
input method.

In an alternate inputmethod you select characters from the screen. In my
understanding something like an transliteration script is what Bellayet is
using..
Thanks,
    GerardM

PS I cc to Hampton as he is the guy who has to understand this :)