From: Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijs...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Integration with OpenStreetMap
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Date: Tuesday, March 30, 2010, 3:52 PM

Hoi,
I would love to know more. How do GaneshK and Tinucherian create their
articles, do they use maps, do they have maps with all the Indian places on
them.. do they have maps with all of them on it.. do they have maps with the
names in many countries.. including English.. Do they have maps with articles
and or pictures on them.

How does this process of translation work for the other Indian languages? Is
there a plan to translate to English as well ??
Thanks,
    GerardM