Hoi,
I could not find a decent picture of you.. I tweeted about this, Pharos gave
me a link so I blogged and have a decent picture of you..
http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.com/2010/04/bishakha-datta-new-board-member-of.html

I hope you will help make a difference in the WMF by supporting the need for
technical improvements so that the languages of the Indian subcontinent will
get the support they need. If you want to learn more ... I am happy to
oblige.
Thanks,
   GerardM