Dear Fellow India Wikimedians,

I take great pleasure in informing you all that with the submission of a draft
of MoA to the Chapters Committee for their final ratification and approval, the
objective of establishing Wikimedia India is closer to fruition. This latest
draft of MoA has taken all (y)our discussions so far into consideration and has
been given its final shape after due deliberations with legal experts. A copy
of the latest draft can be accessed at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_India/MoA-ChapComVer. I also take this
opportunity for thanking one and all in making this a reality.

Cheers,
Srinivas.
Unified login across all Wikimedia projects: Gurubrahma

http://in.yahoo.com/