Excellent work, Santosh. I read the README and the documentation. I think for
most requirements, we can simply reuse the program.
Even if some customisation is needed, we can modify the code, I think.
Restricting it to just one namespace, for example.

Please add this project to http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Static_version_tools
if you have not done already.Also let
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Walkerma know about this. He's one of the
core members of the
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Version_1.0_Editorial_Team and had a lot
of experiences to share in the last Wikimania.

- Sundar