Hoi,
OmegaWiki is a separate project. If you want numbers for other languages
just add them.  When your language is not supported in OmegaWiki, as long as
it has an ISO-639-3 code we are happy to have you. When there are
differences in a language like different scripts, we are happy to have you.
Thanks,
       GerardM