On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 7:14 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan
<rsrikant...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I feel, we MUST all formulate a letter, and send it to these presshouses.

I had written to the in.com editor a few days ago, asking him to
provide attribution to Wikipedia on these pages. I haven't got a reply
yet, but apparently, the content scraped from Wikipedia has been taken
down from the site.

I had mentioned three pages in the mail as examples -- none of them
show Wikipedia content any longer:
http://connect.in.com/kuldip-singh-brar/biography-167025.html
http://connect.in.com/environment/biography-517121.html
http://connect.in.com/taliban/biography-522879.html

Funnily enough, the page on Jagtar Singh Hawara still shows the
content scraped from a vandalized Wikipedia page:
http://connect.in.com/jagtar-singh-hawara/biography-128389.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Jagtar_Singh_Hawara&direction=prev&oldid=307226766

Utkarshraj Atmaram
http://ut7.in/blog/