Barry,

Surely getting Wikipedia on this device would be a great project, especially
if we have Indian  language content in addition to English. That would be a
clincher.

As we speak the details about this device seem sketchy.

We will all need to check through contacts to see if anyone has contacts at
the ministerial level.

regards
Arun