I'm in Mexico City and it's fairly accurate here (on fixed broadband and
mobile), only a few kilometers off. However, most of Mexico's
infrastructure is in Mexico City (it's 5 times larger than the next
largest city). I will ping some people in Mexico in the other regions
and see what they come up with.

I'll update the meta page with my results.

--Kul