Have it elsewhere ? Probably an openspace without a projector ? Domlur park
/ Lalbagh / CIS lawn? or like the UK meetups go to coffee shops where WiFi
is there. Unless there are any presentations i dont think we require a hall
setup which CIS provides. Lets not move the date as it will be too early to
meet up for the next meet.