I saw a reference to this newsletter in the latest edition of the
Signpost. I am quoting from the Jimmy Wales Interview,

"He announced plans for a quarterly newsletter to be published on more
than 20 different Indian-language Wikipedias. Each Indian-language
Wikipedia will contribute to the newsletter, and share "what is going
on in their Wiki, what problems they're facing ... and it's a way for
them to communicate with each other, and of course it's in English, so
it's nice that they're able to do that.... all around the world the
smaller language Wikis are growing faster than the large wikis for
obvious reasons—there's a lot left to do and a lot of opportunities."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost/2010-08-30/In_the_news#Wales_praises_success_of_Indian-language_Wikipedias

Regards,

Ganesh