Also, for those that are interested, I suggest you subscribe to the
Offline mailing list:

For the moment, communications are infrequent but when a project is in
development, such as article selection projects and other offline
projects in different regions (Argentina, Mexico, etc.), you can follow
what's going on and communicate with the other dev groups.

--Kul