From: Arun Ram <arunra...@gmail.com>
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Sent: Fri, September 17, 2010 6:05:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Malayalam WIkipedia /Wikimedia Academy -
Madurai
, Tamil Nadu- 21 Sep 2010

I agree. This is quite an initiative. Malayalam Academy deep in Tamil land!!!
:-)
ML wikipedians - You are really raising the bar!

Just curious was there a Tamil Wikipedia Academy in Madurai ever?

What next Malayalam wikipedians?

A national roadshow of Malayalam Academies in every state?

With the enthusiasm and passion seen, I would n't be surprised!

Kudos, this is great stuff!

Regards
Arun

Tinu,