Dear wikimedians,

There is an order from Govt. of India that came out some time in 2010 April
about renumbering the national highways of India. It is here:
http://dorth.gov.in/writereaddata/sublinkimages/finaldoc6143316640.pdf

This has an impact on all wikipedias (including all Indian language
wikipedias) that have articles about  Indian national highways.

I am not sure whether this is implemented by Govt of India yet, but it will
be good to mention about this in all the wikipedia articles about Indian
national highways. For time being, it is good to mention the new number in
the first sentence itself.

May be some time later (when we are sure that this is implimented by the
Govt.), we can rename  the article titles. Also maps needs to be updated. It
is important that duplicate entries are avoided by making using of redirect
pages.

Shiju Alex