Hi Sundar,

Yes, it counts all new accounts. And the fact that some accounts are
automatically created could be one of the reasons why some languages
have a high percentage of accounts that are never used for editing.

Frank

-----

NB. This mail address is used for public mailing lists. Personal
emails sent to this address will get lost.