The first Hyderabad Wiki meetup is planned for Oct 10, Sunday 3 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Hyderabad/Hyderabad1
Please do signup if you are attending.
Also please spread the word about the meetup.... If possible , can somebody
forward it to Telugu Wikipedia mailing list too ?

All the best wishes for the Hyderabad Wiki meetup . Please note that
Wikimeetups will be held at Bangalore & Mumbai on the same day.

Regards
Tinu Cherian