Hi Bharath,

Just to dispel any confusion, the hunt for Wikimedia India Foundation
Director is still on.

The information you pointed out is old and has been duly removed.  I have
sent out a clarification email to the group that I'm in no way related to
the Wikimedia Board.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Regards,

Kiruba Shankar