Hi Bharath,
                I understand your concerns , IMHO but it is time to move on.

Kiruba was associated with the chapter creation efforts in the initial
stages. He also helped in several Wikimedia /Wikipedia outreach programmes
that happened in chennai earlier.
He was the one of organisers of the hugely successful Wikicamp-Unconference
( 2007 ) (
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report_wikipedia-planning-search-engine_1090149),
"Wikipedia takes Chennai" and several Wikiacademies  in Chennai.
Altough Kiruba voluntarily disassociated with the Chapter efforts, he
continues to be a wiki

enthusiast and promotes Wikipedia. He had clarified this earlier.

Thanks

Tinu Cherian