Nice idea.. I was thinking the same for some time ..
I was planning to call it " Shut up & Edit" :)

Bangalore meetups happens second sunday of every month. So the next one will
be November 14.

How about a theme like " 2010 Commonwealth games" ?
We will create articles for all Indian medal winners in english and indic
languages ( which ever is missing).

Regards
Tinu Cherian