Hi guys,

There is some more documentation for users[1] and developers[2] about this that
was made available together with the extension code[3].

Microsoft Research is currently in the process of setting up community support.
More on that hopefully later this week. One of the things to do will be to put
all documentation on mediawiki.org instead of in the PDFs.

Siebrand

[1]
http://svn.wikimedia.org/viewvc/mediawiki/trunk/extensions/WikiBhasha/doc/WikiBhasha_Beta_Ext_User_Doc_1%200.pdf?view=co

[2]